Operations – Production /
At ReCor Medical, we are pioneering Ultrasound Renal Denervation (uRDN) therapy to treat hypertension, the leading cardiovascular risk factor in the world. With our Paradise™ uRDN System, we’re on a mission to provide the millions of people who suffer from hypertension with a non-drug and minimally invasive option to lower their blood pressure. Join us on our journey and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people around the globe.
This role will require the individual to facilitate material needs, build, assemble, test, cable assemblies, and various subsystems of the catheter platform. This role is a tremendous opportunity to work on that will require creative and innovative approaches to problem solving while interfacing with Manufacturing engineers contributing to the project. The ideal candidate should be experienced in all typical catheter manufacturing processes including hotbox work, braiding, adhesive bonding, soldering, and laminating. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with minimal supervision. This is a hands-on position which will assemble product following written instruction. Position reports to Operations
- Manufacture clinical units. Includes preparation, cleaning, coating, catheter preparation and device inspection, and packaging.
- Organize, assemble materials and product shipments to support the commercial and development programs.
- Inspect and test clinical units.
- Maintain work area cleanliness and compliance with various safety, fire, and hazmat guidelines.
- Execute work in a manner compliance with FDA and ISO guidelines for medical device development and manufacture.
- Maintain compliance with all document and procedure training requirements.
- Assemble products in accordance with standard work instructions, MPIs, and prints.
- Tests functional performance of completed assemblies using established procedures and test protocols.
- Facilitate preparation work such as line clearance, cycle counting and verifying equipment maintenance and calibrations dates.
- Ensure accuracy of documentation. Initiate basic material requests. Report quality or efficiency issues as needed.
- Maintain accuracy of material transactions and cycle count raw material, sub-assemblies, and work-in- progress material on the line. Accurately determine and report shortages.
- Follow all corporate, regulatory, safety and production policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Requires Experience and Qualification
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to work with small meticulous materials under a microscope.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- High School diploma or Higher
- Adept at working in group settings or individually with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Has a positive attitude and is flexible to changes in work assignment.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise sound independent judgment with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills such as Outlook, Microsoft Word/Excel are required maintaining accurate records and files.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted during work.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Physical Demands and requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Using personal protective equipment to perform work when required.
- Lifting and moving products up to 25 lbs. in weight
- Frequent sitting, standing, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, walking and/or stretching during the duration of a shift.
- Pushing and pulling product up to 25 lbs. in weight during the duration of a shift
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- This role requires Assemblers to operate in a manufacturing floor with industrial equipment and fixtures or in professional warehouse environment. Assemblers must abide by applicable PPE as defined by operating instructions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. In addition, use of ladders, pallet jacks, trollies, mechanical lifts and electronic pallet stacker may be required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, work hours may vary between 5:30 am to 5:30 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
$26 - $30 an hour
(Commensurate with Experience, training and Education)
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
At ReCor Medical, we care, we collaborate, we challenge, and we create. Pursuant to these core values, we are focused on the health and safety of our employees, as well as the teamwork essential for innovation of our pioneering technology. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all ReCor US office employees effective June 10, 2021, as well as all new US office employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At ReCor Medical, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.