Director, Sales Operations, Insights & Customer Experience
Commercial – Commercial - US /
At ReCor Medical, we are pioneering Ultrasound Renal Denervation (uRDN) therapy to treat hypertension, the leading cardiovascular risk factor in the world. With our Paradise™ uRDN System, we’re on a mission to provide the millions of people who suffer from hypertension with a non-drug and minimally invasive option to lower their blood pressure. Join us on our journey and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people around the globe.
The Director of Sales Operations, Insights & Customer Experience strives to provide the absolute best customer experience on a daily basis. Responsible for managing all sales and customer requests pertaining to product orders and general inquiries with a focus on customer satisfaction. Will work in a fast-paced team environment to support ReCor Medical Sales initiatives.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Proactively maintain company database in Customer Relationship Management and ERP software system.• Collaborate throughout the company with multiple departments including Sales, Accounting, Inventory Management, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Shipping, etc.
- Partner with and become the main internal company contact for the field sales teams
- Establish new customers in CRM data base
- Draft customer quotes and keep track of open opportunities
- Manage sales orders received by phone, fax, email and electronic data interchange (EDI) and coordinate with shipping
- Keep track of invoices and payments
- Understand manufacturing status and sales projections ensuring proper inventory
- Run sales operation reports
- Participate in project team meetings in order to provide ideas, methods or changes to processes to improve customer satisfaction and overall efficiencies
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Recognize a customer complaint and forwards to the appropriate personnel based on Quality Policies and Procedures
- Verify customer pricing and process special instructions for handling
- Work with the Accounts Receivable Team for timely resolution of order discrepancies
- Release standing orders in accordance with pre-determined shipping dates
- Have a good product knowledge and understanding of market
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Able to lead with a quality of listening that includes diplomatic verbal and written communication skills
- An organized individual, able to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with managing multiple tasks through prioritization
- Knowledgeable of CRM and ERP systems
- Able to interact with customers and sales representatives to address delicate situations in a professional manner
- Strong analytical abilities to research, extract, summarize, and communicate complex or diverse information preferred
- Attention to detail; data entry accuracy
- Demonstrate best in class telephone etiquette
- Requires knowledge of company products and customer service activity
$156,000 - $196,000 a year
Commensurate with experience, skills, education and training.
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
At ReCor Medical, we care, we collaborate, we challenge, and we create. Pursuant to these core values, we are focused on the health and safety of our employees, as well as the teamwork essential for innovation of our pioneering technology. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all ReCor US office employees effective June 10, 2021, as well as all new US office employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At ReCor Medical, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.