Operations – Supply Chain /
At ReCor Medical, we are pioneering Ultrasound Renal Denervation (uRDN) therapy to treat hypertension, the leading cardiovascular risk factor in the world. With our Paradise™ uRDN System, we’re on a mission to provide the millions of people who suffer from hypertension with a non-drug and minimally invasive option to lower their blood pressure. Join us on our journey and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people around the globe.
The Materials Specialist is responsible for ensuring timely receipt and shipment of customer (patient)-facing products and to execute and coordinate several inventory managements to ensure that product can be efficiently manufactured to meet company and customer demand. This functional role will report directly to the Materials Manager and is responsible for performing tasks related to the physical receiving, identification, storage, and distribution of materials. This role contributes to ReCor Medical’s mission.
- Support inventory management through receipt, storage, internal movement, and shipment of all materials and finished goods.
- Support department goals to prevent material shortages and excess inventory.
- Examine contents and records, to ensure accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments and their supporting documentation.
- Prepare appropriate documents required to route and ensure controlled movement of materials.
- Support the execution of replenishment strategies; conducts physical inventories and cycle counts. Analyze, investigate and document cycle count discrepancies.
- Ensure the control of inventory and product shipments by accurate transactions in MRP system and supporting documentation.
- Maintain Kanban system, prevent material shortages and excess inventory.
- Packs or wraps items such as finished products, raw stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain neat, clean, and orderly warehouse and storage operations.
- Work within the safety parameters established for the area.
- Lift and carry boxes, objects, and items up to 40-pounds, and push inventory carts carrying up to or exceeding 75 pounds.
- Must have four years of related experience and/or training preferably in the medical device industry.
- Must be able to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment with minimal training and supervision.
- Ability to lift and move 40 pounds.
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel is experience is preferred (ex. VLOOKUP, pivot table, etc.)
- Experience in ERP systems (such as QAD).
- Requires full job knowledge of production-related systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
Physical Job requirements
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
$32 - $34.50 an hour
(Commensurate with experience, skills, education, and training
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
At ReCor Medical, we care, we collaborate, we challenge, and we create. Pursuant to these core values, we are focused on the health and safety of our employees, as well as the teamwork essential for innovation of our pioneering technology. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all ReCor US office employees effective June 10, 2021, as well as all new US office employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At ReCor Medical, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.