Sales Territory Manager (NY/NJ)
Commercial – Sales /
At ReCor Medical, we are pioneering Ultrasound Renal Denervation (uRDN) therapy to treat hypertension, the leading cardiovascular risk factor in the world. With our Paradise™ uRDN System, we’re on a mission to provide the millions of people who suffer from hypertension with a non-drug and minimally invasive option to lower their blood pressure. Join us on our journey and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people around the globe.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Territory Manager will be towards the launch and sales of ReCor Medical products and /or services to assigned accounts within a given territory. The Sales Territory Manager – Northeast Region is also responsible for increasing sales according to corporate objectives and will report directly to the Regional Sales Director – Northeast Region.
- Launch Paradise (Ultrasound Denervation System), the first ever renal denervation product into the market.
- Develop a launch account strategy and business plan to maximize device penetration.
- Work through target accounts purchasing processes and VAC committees by building key account champions and presenting a strong value proposition.
- Increase ReCor Medicals sales by developing new users and driving specific focus on the high volume HTxn prescribers and interventionalists.
- Work as part of a collaborative team and routinely share case experiences and challenges to
- help others overcome similar obstacles.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Participate in the preparation of plans and campaigns, business plans, and product development plans, encompassing therapy awareness programs to grow the business.
- Build meaningful partnerships with KOLs and other high volume interventionalists in target accounts and converting them to commercial opportunity
- Develop belief and clinical confidence with R&D use among new and existing users, fellows, support staff.
- Setting physician expectations before, during and after a case by painting a picture of what success looks like for the physician, staff, and administration.
- Anticipating and adapting to challenges, and coaching physician and staff through complex clinical situations
- Use corporate programs and resources to drive adoption with new and existing users.
- Monitor consignment inventory and expiry dates of products within their sales territory.
- Provide market intelligence to sales management and participate in the development of sales forecasts and strategies.
- Negotiating all aspects of launching a new technology.
- Delivering tools and resources to facilitate adoption, including customized training plans for physicians, administration, and staff.
- Articulating clinical and economic value proposition and success stories to all stakeholders.
- Guiding new users through the certification process.
- Develop and manage administrative functions within the territory including general organization such as time management, weekly call activities, expense reports, travel itineraries, territory coverage in general, trunk stock and consignment inventory if provided.
- Operate the CRM (Salesforce customer relationship management) system and ensure information is available with the company on a timely and accurate manner.
- Adherence to customer account policies and procedures where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business
- 7-10+ years of interventional cardiology device selling experience in a complex and highly clinical hospital setting
- Experience launching a disruptive new technology in the cardiology space, and successfully changing treatment algorithms.
- Understand what is needed to sell a premium product, with demonstrated success selling clinical and economic value, and overcoming barriers to adoption with external customers:
- Interventional cardiologists and catheterization lab clinical staff, Purchasing directors, hospital administration.
- Comfortable presenting clinical and economic data, interpreting and demonstrating trends from the data and presenting data to physicians, hospital executives, and other clinical and non-clinical personnel in a compelling and credible fashion.
- Experience calling on multi-functional stakeholders in a hospital and building relationships with key thought leaders.
- Complete mastery of the cardiovascular anatomy, physiology and interventional procedures.
- Full understanding of interventional products, and the different products from the companies in this space commonly used.
- Consistent success working in a variety of business conditions and in a collaborative environment
- Experience providing clinical training and leadership.
- Documented success in training interventional cardiologists on products and procedures
- Demonstrated skills in sales planning, organization, and execution.
- Continual self-development and passion for a mission
- Must reside in surrounding area of Boston, MA
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
At ReCor Medical, we care, we collaborate, we challenge, and we create. Pursuant to these core values, we are focused on the health and safety of our employees, as well as the teamwork essential for innovation of our pioneering technology. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all ReCor US office employees effective June 10, 2021, as well as all new US office employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At ReCor Medical, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.