Customer Support Associate
San Francisco, CA
Clients – Customer Support
A fast growing Series B startup in the Bay Area is hiring for Customer Support Heroes!
We are looking for highly motivated Customer Support Associates. Your charter is to deliver a world-class customer experience to users by replying to user inquiries and problem-solving user issues. Through your work, you'll make meaningful contributions to enable the company to fulfill its mission.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels (Email/Social/Phone): You’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers get the answers and care they need.
- Maintain support SLA goals: Part of making sure our customers know we love them is making sure we respond to them and keep them updated in a timely fashion.
- Document known issues into our Help Center: Our product is constantly changing and it’s important to make sure our users have the most up-to-date information available on changes we’ve implemented.
- Report and track bugs affecting users: A crucial part of our support team is working to identify issues affecting users and communicating effectively to our engineering team so they can be investigated and resolved.
- Strong communication skills: This is important both for our customers and internally within the company. Strong communication between team members helps us accomplish our goals faster and stay on the same page.
- High emotional intelligence: We’ve all had a poor customer service experience. It’s the worst. We take pride in putting ourselves in the customer’s shoes and showing compassion and empathy to our customers (and each other).
- Strong time management skills: Execute on the expectations set forth for us by the company and our customers. Work with team leadership on prioritizing any projects you may be assigned.
- Tech savviness: Technology improves our lives. We're looking for someone who is comfortable using different kinds of tools and can explain how something works in a clear-cut manner.
- Can give and take candid feedback: We thrive on an environment of improving ourselves through sharing feedback.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Posses a strong sense of ownership. Takes initiative and is results-oriented
- Customer service experience where you primarily supported customers over email, chat, and/or social media.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer support software
- Proficient in typing
- Attention to detail
- Flexible. We offer support 7 days a week from 6am - 7pm, you must be available to work the assigned shift
- Must be able to work in San Francisco, CA
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage from Anthem
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy