Brand Manager - Film Collectibles (Remote)
Boston, Massachusetts /
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Brand Manager - Film Content to join its team full time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will manage key relationships and determine the product strategy for some of the largest, most recognizable brands in the world in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- RECUR’s main point of contact for day to day with Studio/Film partner
- Be the in-house subject matter expert for the partner's content.
- Create NFT weekly, monthly and seasonal product assortment, release dates, and pricing strategies
- Manage business and product relationships with RECUR’s Studio/Film partners
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews on product performance and recommend actions to drive revenue while providing solutions to issues as they arise
- Responsible for preparing revenue forecasts, budgets, and strategic plans for the Studio/Film partner
- Partner with the Product Design and Gamification team to create and foster fan engagement.
- Partner with Marketing and Community Manager to develop and implement comprehensive marketing plan drive awareness, traffic, and conversion
- Collaborate with Product Design, Creative, and Marketing
What you bring to RECUR
- 8+ years of experience in the gaming industry in product management or partnership roles at a leading gaming company or film studio
- Strong understanding of Gaming LiveOps to partner with Gamification team
- Solid business development acumen
- Outstanding relationship skills
- Strong merchandise assortment knowledge-creating merchandise plans & product assortments
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with creative, marketing, and product design/development teams
- Expertise in writing compelling presentation decks (PowerPoint) and elite executive presentation skills
- Passion for films & collectibles
- Dedicated team player that goes the extra mile
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with 2% match
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and fully paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag and the and flexibility to get tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.