Senior Solutions Engineer
Customer – Solutions Engineering /
Full Time Exempt
Recurly is dedicated to helping subscription businesses succeed by providing an extremely flexible and developer friendly SaaS billing application. Our more sophisticated customers typically interact with the API and occasionally will need guidance on overall architecture and best practices for specific business requirements. We're looking for an Integration Engineer to provide critical technical expertise during a client’s onboarding, post-launch, and retention. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with clients by solving their business needs with standard Recurly workflows. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services you will take ownership of all technical aspects of client onboarding, API integrations, development and documentation of best practices, and your own special projects.
You will be a go-to product expert that can diagnose complex setups and communicate clearly through to resolution.
- Define and create solutions to help customers realize the full potential of Recurly offering
- Evaluate merchant integrations and offer best practice recommendations
- Configure, customize, and support the NetSuite, SFDC, and other custom integrations
- Build alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Enablement teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Contribute to and foster the Recurly Developer Community
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business problems faced by customers, and implementing those solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical issues and resolution via email and phone
- Ability to think holistically and consider the long-term impact of choices made in technical integrations
- Must have good organization and prioritization skills (ability to manage a project from pre-sales to delivery/close)
- Familiarity with creating API integrations
- Experience with SQL and SFDC
- Experience with Oracle, NetSuite, QBO, Xero, or other accounting systems
- Experience with Integration as a service (IaaS) platforms (e.g. Jitterbit, MuleSoft, Tray, Zapier, etc.
- Can-do attitude, willing to do whatever work is necessary for the team's success and willingness to adapt to different tasks throughout the day
- Strong desire to create the best product possible
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and a willingness to learn
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role designing and developing customer integrations
- 2+ years independently leading customer facing engagements
- Experience with Cloud Platform (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Salesforce Integration
- Experience with Graylog
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana