Anywhere in USA /
Redaptive develops, finances and manages large-scale facility asset replacement programs designed to substantially reduce pervasive, compounding OPEX inefficiency / overspend and commercial risk exposure for major F500 customers.
Redaptive is seeking results-oriented, motivated Sales Executives focused on generating new business and strategic client growth. Redaptive has an excellent team and support structure where good sales executives will THRIVE. We are looking for Driven, Hungry and Passionate individuals with a mix of high-intelligence / high-energy.
- Run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the enterprise segment
- Development of clear, articulate, and winning value propositions. Assessing financial and / or operational risks for Redaptive, as well as evaluating profitability
- Dealing with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies using data-driven insights to positively impact the executive–level decision maker’s core business
- Help identify additional potential sales or growth opportunities
- Lead and coordinate development of creative or unique solutions – thinking beyond what we have always done, creating a vision of what could be, driving through hurdles, leading teams to develop unique solutions
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations of finance-oriented value proposition to C-Level executives
- Thrive in a highly-dynamic, rapid-growth and demanding environment. Burning Desire to Close Deals
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of client stakeholders – at all levels
- Project management skills to drive output from multiple support team members
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers. Ability to uncover customer needs and desire by asking quality probing questions
- Organized, Ability to prioritize and drive progress across multiple accounts
- Very strong understanding of finance / economics / corporate strategy
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Familiarity / Comfort with new technology systems, data analysis, scaled-project implementation, legal contracting
- Drive for an edge in performance – able to help lead the team to win then attacks the next hurdle; maintains a reserve of capacity when others are fading.
- Customer Service- dedicated to exceeding clients expectations, ensuring excellence in delivery are achieved
- Influential – persuasive yet instills confidence among stakeholders, gravitas to drive change and obtain results. Connector – can bring together various constituents across the organization.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with financial contracting structures including but not limited to: PPAs, Contract for Differences, Virtual PPAs, & EPC Contracts.
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor
- Background in Corporate Real Estate, Strategy Consulting, Energy Finance
- Experience carrying a large sales quota
- Strong background in Operations or Service Line platform
- Knowledge of all services to owner / occupiersFamiliarity with financial contracting structures including but not limited to: PPAs, Contract for Differences, Virtual PPAs, & EPC Contracts.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Flexible Time Off
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Volunteerism Activities
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $500 million in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CBRE, ENGIE New Ventures, GXP Investments, and Linse Capital.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.