VP of Sales
Anywhere in USA /
Go-To-Market Team – Sales and Operations /
Redaptive is searching for an enthusiastic and talented VP of Sales to manage the teams driving financial and contractual structuring of large complex construction projects on our Portfolio Team.
Reporting to the Go To Market Leader, the role is responsible for managing and growing the team that secures new business and leveraging Redaptive’s support functions to underwrite, structure and contract for complex multi-measure energy and efficiency construction projects in the US and Globally.
This is an external facing role that requires working internally with Redaptive’s sales solutions, account management, project delivery, legal, safety, and finance teams to drive transactions from the initial lead phase through contracting, underwriting, funding and closing.
The role will have an opportunity to contribute in a direct and visible way to Redaptive’s top and bottom-line by successfully driving deals to closing while managing profitability, bankability and executability.
- Manage the sales executives to successful sales outcomes, supporting strategy, sales process, contracting and deal development, and client relationship management
- Lead the team to achieve bookings and revenue goals
- Cultivate and grow the talent on the sales team, via a robust learning and development program for new hires and existing team
- Inherit, improve, and manage sales performance tracking and forecasting
- Work with Partnerships and Origination teams to ensure ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve cross team processes.
- Lead and coordinate development of creative or unique solutions – thinking beyond what we have always done, creating a vision of what could be, driving through hurdles, leading teams to develop unique solutions
- 10+ years of experience in real estate, energy markets, consulting or banking
- 4+ years in a sales leadership role in addition to experience as a sales executive
- Metrics-oriented team and pipeline management
- Motivating leadership skills
- Specific, demonstrable experience contracting, pricing, structuring, and analyzing development projects, e.g. commercial or industrial real estate development, public private partnerships, generation or utility projects, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong PowerPoint skills along with strong quantitative analysis and excel skills. Ability to break down complex structures into relevant points for a diverse set of stakeholders
- Superb probing and listening skills to identify customer needs, understand objections.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct presentations of finance-oriented value proposition to C-Level executives
- Organized: Prioritization skills and Project management skills to drive output from multiple support team members
- Strong commercial skills and proven “closer” who navigates transactions and drives them to execution
- Relationship management and rapport building
- Driven, hard-working individual with high standards for self and others; Burning desire to close deals
- Collaborative problem-solver
- Resourceful and comfortable operating in an entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50% when travel resumes
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization to work in the United States is required at this time.
- Benefits start your first day: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Match
- Monthly Internet and Cell Phone Allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment
- Volunteer Activities
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.