Senior Analyst - Hardware Product
Anywhere in India /
Redaptive Services Private Limited – India Team /
Redaptive is looking for a self-motivated, passionate, and collaborative Senior Analyst- Hardware Product to work closely with our growing team based in the US & India. The role of Hardware Product Analyst will focus on supporting the Hardware Product Manager (s) and product development team. The Product Analyst plays a vital role in the early-stage strategic planning and product requirements development that drive the innovation engine at Redaptive.
- Gathering and compiling information on competitor data acquisition products and solutions.
- Specifying new product and features.
- Research target markets and aid in the creation of financial projection models.
- Analyzing market and technology trends.
- Analyze customer and sales team feedback to drive product improvements.
- Creating consolidated, easy to understand summaries of data.
- Participate in Product design reviews throughout the development cycle.
- Aid in the post-launch tracking and metric evaluation to drive product improvements.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience with building automation or smart buildings
- Experience with energy, water, or gas metering
- Experience with IoT products (wireless communication of data)
- Experience as an Analyst or Product Manager, preferably with hardware and software experience.
- A technical degree or applicable work experience in a technical field
- Experience evaluating technologies or technology companies as a consultant or Venture Capital Analyst, or MBA student.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint or similar software commonly used in business environments.
- 3 to 5 years of cumulative work experience in the above areas
- Previous experience with financial modelling a plus.
- Experience with all three of energy, water, and gas metering.
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Please, no third-party recruiters.