GTM Partner Manager
Revenue Operations – Business Development
Why Red Canary
At Red Canary we are on a mission to improve information security—not just for our customers, but for the entire security community. We do this every day by empowering security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology. Through our unique combination of MDR software and 24x7 expert threat investigation services, Red Canary is an extension of our customer’s security team, we are their security ally.
We are growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Go-to-Market (GTM) Partner Manager to help us continue to lead the MDR market, tell our story to our customers and partners, build the Red Canary mission-driven brand, and generate demand for our products.
Why You Matter
As a GTM Partner Manager at Red Canary you will support the development and expansion of our partner program by engaging with our GTM partners through enablement, sales, and customer care activities. In doing so, you will work alongside our sales team and cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, security operations, and executive leadership.
Please Note - local candidates will be preferred for this position.
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy and work within the business development team to execute GTM Plays and partner programs.
- Refine and execute partner programs in support of meeting sales and customer care objectives that include partner-sourced ARR, conversion rates, and Net ARR retention.
- Deliver partner training and enablement activities to improve the quality of sales motions as measured by improved conversion rates and ARR generated from partner-sourced leads.
- Support partner-sourced sales engagements through managing deal registrations, partner-sourced leads, and related forecasting activities.
Who You Are
- 3+ years in B2B information security; managed detection and response, endpoint detection and response, and/or security operations
- 7+ years of experience as a B2B sales and business development professional.
- Ability to incorporate excellent analytical and communication skills with solid business acumen.
- Experienced in working across sales, customer success, marketing, and customer operations teams to achieve shared revenue goals.
- A connector at heart, a natural leader with the desire to help others achieve their goals through mutual alignment and trust.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.