Marketing Operations Manager
Revenue – Revenue Operations /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
Red Canary is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager with experience collaborating with Marketing teams on programs, campaigns, and identifying trends or issues early for a proactive take on campaign management. You’ll have the opportunity to directly influence the direction of our demand generation programs with an analytical and process-minded approach. You’ll also help build our lead attribution models and own the planning and budgeting of our campaign spend so we know and can track which campaigns are most effective.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Demand Generation and Digital Marketing on creating and coordinating marketing programs, identifying trends across those campaigns and working towards proactive campaign optimization
- Own our Bizible attribution tool and work with Marketing to define a lead attribution model that accurately reflects our touch points
- Help define and track our Marketing pipeline generation targets, including annual and quarterly budgets for digital advertising spend and events marketing
- Create and manage Marketing reports and dashboards like campaign health, sales development trends, meetings booked, pipeline and field marketing success
- Creation of campaigns, events, webinars, social campaigns, etc. including template management, email campaigns and nurture campaigns in our tools
- Manage automation around processes like forms, website automation, etc.
What You'll Bring
- 4-6 years of Marketing Operations experience
- Experience in building, adjusting and maintaining attribution models, ideally within Bizible
- 2 years of experience in building campaigns, smart lists in Marketo
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce reporting
- Strong ability to provide deliverables while navigating ambiguity
- Experience at a growth stage SaaS company preferred.
Targeted base salary range: $105,000 - $125,000 (depending on experience) + bonus eligibility and equity.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.