Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Denver, CO /
Customer – Marketing /
Why You Matter
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Red Canary you will conduct market research and develop strategic marketing content (targeted messaging, use cases, sales enablement programs) to enable our successful go-to-market execution. In doing so, you will work within marketing and cross-functionally with sales, product management, and executive leadership.
Why Red Canary
At Red Canary we are on a mission to improve information security—not just for our customers, but for the entire security community. We do this every day by empowering security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology. Through our unique combination of MDR software and 24x7 expert threat investigation services, Red Canary is an extension of our customer’s security team, we are their security ally.
We are growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us continue to lead the MDR market, tell our story to our customers and partners, build the Red Canary mission-driven brand, and generate demand for our products.
Please note: We prefer for this position to be based out of our headquarters here in Denver, CO but for the right experience we are open to remote work.
What You’ll Do:
- Research and analyze market trends, collect and distill feedback from analysts, customers, partner, stakeholders and other teams to shape our positioning and product messaging.
- Work with senior management and product management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Work with Sales to create enablement programs and develop the associated sales tools including sales presentations and datasheets, competitive analysis, battle cards, whitepapers and opinion papers, TCO/ROI tools, and customer case studies.
- Work with sales, marketing, and enablement to develop a deep understanding of customers including the buyer’s journey and personas, and serve as a voice of the customer internally to inform go-to-market and product investments.
- Work with product management as the lead program manager for product launches including developing launch briefs and core product messaging, coordinating internal sales and partner training and education, and support corporate and field marketing in the development of marketing programs that drive demand.
- Work with product management and executive leadership to define and execute the analyst program (identify all analysts Red Canary should be engaged with, develop briefing materials, conduct briefings with analysts, identify analyst information that is useful for product management, marketing, sales and leadership).
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy and work within the marketing team to enable GTM Plays and marketing programs.
- Develop content for customer-facing materials to enable marketing programs such as data sheets, customer emails, training, videos, webinars, knowledge articles, blog posts, and case studies to clearly communicate success stories and best practices.
- Drive marketing with strategic partners to further the partnership, enable seller collaboration and maximize bookings.
- Devise a sustainable internal product training program, content plan, inclusion in release cycle, execution, and delivery.
Who You Are
- 3+ years in B2B information security; managed detection and response, endpoint detection and response, and/or security operations
- 7+ years of experience as a B2B product marketing professional.
- Skilled at balancing technical terminology with business acumen.
- Experienced in working across marketing, sales, and product management teams to achieve shared revenue goals.
- Demonstrated customer knowledge and solid execution of competitive marketing strategies.
- Experience with Microsoft’s co-sell ISV program is preferred
- A leader and a mentor at heart, someone with the desire to help others grow in their career.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.