Content Marketing Manager
Customer – Marketing
Why Red Canary
At Red Canary we are on a mission to improve information security—not just for our customers, but for the entire security community. We do this every day by empowering security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology. Through our unique combination of MDR software and 24x7 expert threat investigation services, Red Canary is an extension of our customer’s security team, we are their security ally.
A strategically important part of Red Canary is to produce educational and informative content for our internal and external audience to use. Our Marketing team is expanding and looking for an action-oriented content creator to join our team.
Why You Matter
As a Content Marketing Manager at Red Canary, you will have the opportunity to evolve Red Canary’s highly-regarded content library and work closely with multiple teams across our organization. You will be responsible for crafting on-brand messaging to convey the voice and value of Red Canary across social, digital and print channels. Beyond having mastered the art and science of presenting key content to key personas at the right moment along the buyer’s journey, we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the security industry.
Please Note - local candidates will be preferred for this position
What You'll Do
- Work with Product Marketing to develop the buyer’s journey, narratives, and message and content maps to deliver a cohesive prospect and customer experience that demonstrates the Red Canary value.
- Write, edit, produce and create content that inspires audiences to move throughout the buyer’s journey to support lead generation goals and an integrated marketing strategy.
- Manage content production and distribution processes including integration with marketing operations and sales enablement tools and processes.
- Work with our programs managers and digital marketing managers to leverage themes and topics to build content for demand generation campaigns.
- Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Build a construct (with BI/Reporting Manager) for measuring impact of content
- Be internal expert on content library by keeping content updated and relevant, repurposing existing content, and recognizing opportunities to expand library to meet sales and marketing needs
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing within B2B technology
- 3+ years of experience in information security
- Proven track record in content marketing strategy and content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Strong B2B marketing content writing and editing experience is required – content projects and or writing samples will be requested
- Can simply and easily articulate complex technical details and pick up new tools and concepts quickly.
- Strong creative judgment to recognize engaging, on-brand content.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress and other marketing systems is a plus.
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Solid foundation in SEO
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional project management and organizational skills
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.