Senior Solutions Specialist, Red Canary + Microsoft Threat Protection (MTP)
Product – Engineering
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
Why You Matter
As an extension of our customers’ security teams, we are their security ally. You will help our current and future customers understand the value that Red Canary and Microsoft Threat Protection brings to their program. With your deep understanding of the Microsoft security solutions, you will ensure every security team we serve has an amazing experience.
You will have a key influence on the direction of Red Canary's Microsoft Threat Protection team by helping build security programs to evolve our product offering. You will report directly to the GM of this division. This is an exciting new division to Red Canary which offers you the organic opportunity to help drive strategic initiatives for the product and potential growth opportunities into leadership.
Who You Are
We are looking for a security professional ready to apply their passion for building solutions to planning, designing, and implementing Red Canary + MTP. You are comfortable working directly with prospects and customers in a largely self-directed environment with the express goal of uncovering how we serve.
You may be a fit if:
- You are ecstatic about using your existing knowledge to uncover the specific value Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection customers will find in Red Canary.
- You know your way around Microsoft’s security ecosystem with systems design experience with products like Microsoft’s Defender ATP, Azure ATP, O365 ATP, Azure Sentinel to create security outcomes for customers
- You are known for outstanding pre-sales and post-sales efforts with customers with a keen aptitude for identifying opportunities to create value.
- You have a keen sense for what customers are looking for in their security solutions and are able to balance the priorities of detecting threats quickly with the bigger picture of building something customers can’t live without.
- You understand using operating system process telemetry as a detection source for threats and are well-versed in enterprise endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness budget
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Discretionary budget
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.