Strategic Partner Manager
Denver, CO /
Customer – Sales /
Why You Matter
Red Canary sources excellent security telemetry from our partners to provide the highest detections possible. You’ll work to ensure the quality and consistency of these data sources directly impacts the experience with our customers. You are someone who always seeks more in addition to your current responsibilities. The idea of just doing your job should never be satisfying to you. Often you will find yourself buried in additional tasks and you will always find a way to navigate through the workload.
What You’ll Do
Manage the relationship with technology partners supporting the Red Canary MDR product to include alignment of sales teams, escalation of support requests, and managing roadmap feature requests with all parties involved. You will be the primary contact of your assigned partners for Red Canary teams and Red Canary customers. You will be responsible for building a business model that grows inline with the Red Canary product lifecycle management framework while adhering to the Red Canary standards.
Why Red Canary
At Red Canary we are on a mission to improve information security—not just for our customers, but for the entire security community. We do this every day by empowering security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology. Through our unique combination of MDR software and 24x7 expert threat investigation services, Red Canary is an extension of our customer’s security team, we are their security ally.
Please note: preferred candidates will be local to our Denver, Colorado headquarters
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- 3+ years of experience in partner development, partner management and/or partner programs
- Strong experience in building business relationships and consistently tracking business progress ensuring follow up, alignment and action with our partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large workload with little oversight and make decisions independently
- Someone who can work across multiple teams, delegate individual responsibilities and track progress towards business goals
- Able to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to understand their company’s standards and is able to build business models and product frameworks around it.
- Someone who can smile, willingly drop everything and help our customers when needed.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.