Customer Success Manager
Revenue – Customer Success /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
An exceptional Customer Success Manager understands that while customers share many characteristics, each is unique and requires careful listening and critical thinking to triage and find the root cause of the issue at hand. Your success is not only measured in terms of renewal rates and revenue growth, it is also measured by your commitment to act with urgency as an extension of the customer team and marshaling resources to be our customers’ security ally.
What You'll Do
- Achieve net retention targets for your accounts through active engagement
- Document your customer interactions in Customer Success tool
- Guide customers through the onboarding, adoption and optimization of Red Canary
- Secure renewals at or above previous levels for your customers
- Act as an internal advocate for your customers' needs
- Work collaboratively with team members to improve overall Red Canary customer experience
What You'll Bring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically with escalated customers
- Able to clearly communicate complex solutions in an easy to understand manner
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and issues using sound data and metrics
- Able to achieve objectives with guidance and coaching
- Able to manage customers and make recommendations to improve the customer's security outcomes
- 2+ years experience in an Account Management or Customer Success position at a SaaS company
- Experience in cybersecurity preferred but not required
Targeted base on-target-earnings is $100,000 + equity depending on experience.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.