IT Support Administrator
Denver, CO /
Information Security – Information Technology /
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day. Red Canary’s Information Technology team provides the technology services and support that enable everyone at Red Canary to make their biggest impact.
Why You Matter
Red Canary is comprised of highly efficient teams doing meaningful work at high speeds. To ensure that everyone has the tools they need to complete the mission, we are seeking an established IT Support Administrator. As a member of the Red Canary IT team, you will support all facets of the business through access and hardware provisioning, asset management, and end user support.
Please note - this position is based in Denver, CO. Remote employment is not possible for this role.
Who You Are
- has 3+ years experience in supporting macOS-heavy environments, including managing MDM solutions in a corporate environment.
- is comfortable with rapidly moving technology; the kind of person who can sit down with an admin guide and come out with a new skillset.
- has a strong technical troubleshooting skill-set, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve unique problems.
- has outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- understands enterprise technology and security operations.
Benefits at Red Canary
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.