Director, Product Support
Denver, CO /
Product – Customer Security Operations /
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day. Red Canary is relentless in our focus to work together with our teams and partners to deliver the highest quality customer experiences. We achieve this through elegant products that make a positive impact on improving security. Our product support teams are the cornerstone of that effort, ensuring we are highly engaged and deliver the highest quality.
Why You Matter
Customers need quick resolutions and clear answers to get the most value from Red Canary. The best customer and product support programs are driven by teams that are passionate about the customer experience. These experiences are highly outcome focused and ensure the customer has the shortest and right path to the people and information they need.
Delivering that customer experience is paramount to the Red Canary mission. You will mature Red Canary’s product support program to deliver a class of customer experience on par with other obsessively customer focused companies such as Disney, Virgin, Southwest Airlines, and T-Mobile. Under your guidance, the Red Canary product support experience will be viewed as the standard by which all other security providers are measured.
The program you will lead helps our customers understand Red Canary’s features and ensures they are able to use those features effectively. The teams delivering our product support experience are passionate about ensuring customers achieve their security outcomes and are better equipped than before they engaged support.
Who You Are
You are passionate about customer experiences and defining the systems in which they are delivered. You approach product support with a vision of the ideal experience. You collaborate with other teams and leaders to define the right path to achieve positive outcomes. You are dogmatic about consistency in voice and style to ensure customer engagement quality is consistent, regardless of the delivery system.
You understand the value of clear and well thought out written communications, whether responding to customer questions, explaining the value of a product, or communicating a strategic vision. You strike the balance between operational process and outcome driven ideas to ensure that each customer feels they are working with an extension of their team.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated success building and directing high performing customer focused product support teams. A strategic understanding of customer experience, service delivery, product support processes and operational best practices is required.
What You'll Do
- Operate as a part of the Red Canary leadership team to understand business priorities, strategic direction, and how that affects product support priorities.
- Mentor and coach direct and indirect reports, providing advice for performance improvements and career guidance.
- Guide the team to deliver exceptional customer engagement and support, ensuring well thought out and consistent voice in both verbal and written communications.
- Engage directly with customers to build relationships and act as an escalation point to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Select and implement the right tools and data to increase the effectiveness of your customers and team.
- Manage resources to ensure that high-value tasks are prioritized and completed.
- Partner with leaders of other customer-facing teams to ensure consistency and a cohesive customer experience.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.