Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Denver, CO /
Customer – Customer Care /
Why Red Canary
Red Canary is a security operations partner for modern businesses, deployed in minutes. We empower security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology—all at a fraction of the cost of building out their internal teams and architecture.
Why You Matter
An exceptional Customer Success Manager understands that while customers share many characteristics, each is unique and requires careful listening and critical thinking to triage and find the root cause of the issue at hand. Your success is not only measured in terms of renewal rates and revenue growth, it is also measured by your commitment to act with urgency as an extension of the customer team and marshaling resources to be our customers’ security ally.
Who You Are
- A trusted partner on product functionality for your customers
- Willing to “do a little more” to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Excited about becoming an expert on all Red Canary capabilities and functions
- Able to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues to the appropriate internal teams
- A listener first, adept at working across internal and external teams with competing priorities
- Independent and self-sufficient, focused on the needs of your customers and genuinely excited about forging a path forward when none exists
- Willing to push back on customers when in their best interest; comfortable with difficult conversations
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships via phone
- Maintain accurate account information to ensure seamless communication between internal teams regarding customer satisfaction
- Anticipates and adopts new technology and leverages new features to educate customers.
- Develop and update best practice knowledge base and blog posts
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments to customers.
- Escalates as necessary when responses are not forthcoming from internal or external partners.
- Drives results - Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Information Security experience is a plus
Additional Benefits of Working at Red Canary
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Wellness and phone stipend
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.