Customer Marketing Programs Manager
Marketing – Digital Marketing /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
As a Customer Marketing Programs Manager at Red Canary, you will build customer programs and campaigns to engage customers and encourage upselling and renewal.
What You'll Do
- Build and launch customer marketing campaigns to increase platform adoption, build pipeline through cross-sell, and increase renewal
- Define the program mix, content plan, campaign calendar, and required resources to execute each campaign
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns that support the customer journey with the right product messaging and segmentation and gain consensus across Sales, Customer Success and Product Management
- Lead asset builds, including banners, landing pages, case studies, guides/checklists, emails, social and Sales enablement kits
- Manage customer communication calendar in coordination with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end customer event strategy
- Analyze and report on campaign performance
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years in Demand Generation, Programs Management, and Digital Marketing
- Consistent record in marketing programs and content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Experience with ChurnZero, Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress and other marketing systems is a plus.
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred
Targeted base salary range: $115,000 - $135,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.