Enterprise Sales Executive - East
Revenue – Sales /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Territory: Eastern US
Challenges You Will Solve
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold targets. As we continue to break into bigger deals, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment, you will blaze the path for the organization's growth. You will be focused on new accounts within a rich territory, as well as nurturing others underway with their move to the cloud.
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's individual needs and clearly convey the value of the product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect into large fortune 1000 companies while running an efficient sales process
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer's business
- Negotiate pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment (ROI)
- Handle existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy an easy solution
- Have intuitive sense of vital steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Drive sales bookings through the successful positioning and sale of Managed Security Services on an annual subscription basis
- Complete the business plan and make quick adjustments both tactically and strategically
- Ability to run and control the sales process at every stage through contract signing
- Attain quarterly results for sales bookings, revenue and gross margin
- Learn new and emerging technologies and remain current with information security news, techniques, and trends
- Demonstrate exceptional communications skills to lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with C-level audiences across major accounts and partners
- Work closely with Marketing to design and implement promotions, campaigns and awareness
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years software sales experience
- President’s Club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
- Met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $250k+
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Strong at selling value versus price with confirmed experience in selling complex solutions and large deals to senior executives
- Highly motivated and adept exceeding sales bookings targets versus plan and changing behavior as the need arises
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with partners, executives, and customers daily
Targeted Compensation Range: $300,000 OTE (uncapped commission + equity)
Territory: Eastern US
Candidates located within territory highly preferred
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.