Director, Information Technology
Information Security – Information Technology /
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
Red Canary is relentless in our focus to enable our customers to make their largest impact, and this starts at home. The Information Technology team at Red Canary is focused on delivering critical services and support that enable our teams to best serve our customers.
Why You Matter
Red Canary consists of a growing number of dynamic teams doing meaningful work fast. Enabling these teams to deliver quality outcomes for our customers and organization is of the utmost importance, while also delivering the same white glove service that we expect from our customer-facing teams. This is the core mission of the Information Technology team.
You will mature Red Canary’s Information Technology program to responsively deliver a growing catalog of technology services to support a fast-moving engineering-heavy company, while simultaneously providing a class of customer experience on par with other obsessively customer focused companies such as Disney, and Southwest Airlines.
The program you will lead is laser focused on enabling the business, with an emphasis on continuous improvement based on metrics, business intelligence, and customer feedback.
Who You Are
You are passionate about business enablement and building solutions that people love using. You collaborate with others across the business, engaging with individual contributors and leadership across the business for opportunities to serve. You enjoy measuring what matters, and continuously seeking opportunities to improve.
You understand the value of clear and concise written communications, whether responding to customer questions, explaining the nuances of a technical solution, or communicating a strategic vision. You believe that better security outcomes come through good IT hygiene, and can strike a balance between enablement and keeping the company and our customers safe.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated success building and directing high-performing IT support teams, with the ability to step into the trenches to provide technical leadership when called upon. A strategic understanding of customer experience, service delivery, and operational best practices is required.
What You'll Do
- Operate as a part of the Red Canary leadership team to understand business priorities, strategic direction, and how that affects IT priorities.
- Engage directly with internal customers to build relationships and act as an escalation point to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Build and support a growing services catalog that elegantly and proactively support the dynamic needs of the business.
- Mentor and coach direct and indirect reports, providing advice for performance improvements and career guidance.
- Guide the team to deliver exceptional support, ensuring thoughtful and consistent voice in both verbal and written communications.
- Select and implement the right tools and data to increase the effectiveness of your customers and team.
- Manage resources to ensure that high-value tasks are prioritized and completed.
Benefits at Red Canary
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.