Customer Success Operations Manager
Denver, CO /
Customer – Revenue Operations /
Why You Matter
We are looking for a structured and highly collaborative individual to join our Revenue Operations team as a Customer Success Operations Manager. You will own the Customer Success Manager workflows, data structure, tools and help support the team as they work to expand, retain and support our customer base by being their security ally. The Customer Success Operations Manager reports to the Director of Revenue Operations and works closely with our customer success, support, and incident handling teams. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
A results-driven, structured and organized yet approachable individual who loves problem solving and collaborating with other teams. You have an eye for finding gaps and inefficiencies in workflows and processes, and have the knowledge and experience to fix and solve for those gaps, while leaning on other team members for their knowledge. You have the ability to recognize the 30,000ft view of our customer success programs, while being able to live in the details to help our individual Customer Success Managers be as successful as they can.
To note: We are remote at the moment, but we prefer candidates who can be in the Denver office.
What You'll Do
- Work with Managers and the VP of Customer Care to create, maintain and implement support playbooks, including internal process playbooks and customer business review playbooks
- Operationalize and implement Customer Success Manager workflows and processes that effectively and efficiently improve their support for their customers
- Create, support, maintain and implement customer segmentation, customer journeys and other foundational programs that will be inputs to future process and playbook improvements
- Drive accurate renewal and expansion forecasting within the teams, and help data consumers understand and action on their data
- Provide project leadership and management when appropriate, specific to tool implementations, major project deployments and operational changes
- Administor specific customer success-owned tools like ChurnZero or Gainsight, including making basic updates to configuration, provision users and general data and integration maintenance
- Work with enablement or as an individual to train Customer Success Managers on process, tool and playbook updates
- Spearhead and implement a customer-facing training program with content and training modules with certifications
- Past experience in operations for a complex SaaS renewal and expansion customer success team required
- Cyber security, MDR experience or high-tech operations experience preferred
- Experience with an Agile/Scrum work and iteration framework
- Minimum of 3-years of experience working in a customer success operations role
- Experience working as a Customer Success Manager for a SaaS technology company, with subscription-based product models
- Experience forecasting renewals and expansions, including tooling and operations workflows, especially with Salesforce CPQ
Preferred Tool Experience
- Salesforce & Salesforce CPQ
- ChurnZero and/or Gainsight
- Tableau / Domo / Alteryx data visualization platforms
- Slack (specifically integrations)
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Why Red Canary
At Red Canary we are on a mission to improve information security—not just for our customers, but for the entire security community. We do this every day by empowering security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology. Through our unique combination of MDR software and 24x7 expert threat investigation services, Red Canary is an extension of our customer’s security team, we are their security ally.
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.