Senior Web Marketing Manager
Denver, CO /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
The Senior Web Marketing Manager will transform Red Canary’s website / web properties into high-performing demand generation engines that support our brand while driving customer acquisition, retention and growth. The ideal candidate will be analytical by nature, use data to drive strategy and make decisions, embrace a test and learn mindset, value iteration and speed-to-market and balance visitor needs with company goals. The Senior Web Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President of Demand Generation.
What You'll Do
- Define and build the web marketing function
- Identify top opportunities to increase website performance, including evaluating our existing design system and messaging
- Scale our website properties, including our blog, and optimize traffic and conversion results in collaboration with the extended Digital Marketing team
- Partner with Creative to develop an extensible design system and component library to drive launch speed, quality, and ensure brand consistency
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive relevant traffic to our website, sustain qualified traffic growth, and increase conversion and engagement at all stages of the buying and customer lifecycle
- Partner with Marketing Operations and IT to develop and manage our integrated martech stack strategy and make that technology come to life on our digital properties
- Oversee and evolve website optimization to improve user experience and conversion using A/B and user testing to inform changes
- Use data and analytics to build roadmaps for each of our web properties and build the strategy for how they work together to support our goals
- Constantly monitor traffic, funnel conversion, webpage metrics and ROI to deliver improved performance while creating a cadence for sharing actionable insights with stakeholders
- Direct activities relating to the creation, maintenance, and publishing of digital marketing content for the Red Canary website
- Take ownership of digital, ABM and SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, 6sense, Deepcrawl and SEMRush
- Stay up-to-date on the evolving marketing technology landscape and recommend how to implement and optimize that tech across the Red Canary ecosystem
What You'll Bring
- 6+ years experience in leading website experience / demand-gen strategy programs for B2B, conversion-oriented SaaS websites
- Deep domain expertise with SEO, tag management, web analytics, A/B testing, session recordings, and tag management platforms
- Experience managing UX, design, and development with inside teams and external vendors
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Success managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities
Targeted base salary range: $120,000 - $145,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.