Denver, CO /
Business Operations – Accounting /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
As Accounting Manager at Red Canary you will work closely with our accounting team and other departments to ensure our financial records are accurate and timely. You will play a pivotal role in helping us evolve and mature our systems and processes to accommodate our rapid growth.
What You'll Do
- Oversee daily accounting functions and month-end-close procedures.
- Investigate the weird in financial information.
- Recommend ways to improve the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Work with team members across departments to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Develop, document, and implement internal processes and controls.
- Build processes to ensure accountability and compliance in the organization.
- Assess the effectiveness of internal processes and controls.
What You'll Bring
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Proven ability to manage and delegate while maintaining a get-er-done attitude.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- A sense of humor and your own personality.
- Accounting experience at a 500+ employee organization.
- Experience with Sage Intacct and software as a service business model preferred.
Targeted base salary range: $105,000 - $120,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.