Deal Desk Specialist
Denver, CO /
Revenue – Sales Operations /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking for a data and operations centric individual to join our Revenue Operations team as a Deal Desk Specialist. You will work with the RevOps team to ensure accurate quoting and documentation are adhered to while removing roadblocks for the sales team during the quoting process. You live to see results from improving and maintaining the processes put into place as well as the results from your support and guidance of current and new sales team members.
The Deal Desk Specialist reports to the Manager, Sales Operations and works closely with our Sales, Legal, Accounting, and Customer Success teams. Through your attention to detail, process oriented approach and drive to make things work efficiently, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
What You’ll Do
- Work to guide and direct quoting, pricing, deal flow, and order processing to ensure sales transactions are quick and efficient
- Provide guidance to sales on complex deal structures
- Assist in creation and maintenance of quoting process documentation
- Collaborate with the broader RevOps team to promote process and SLA adherence throughout the sales organization
- Review and correct records for accuracy to ensure compliance with published sales and business policies
- Partner with Accounting and Legal to ensure every quote is audited and approved through the appropriate channels
What'll You'll Bring
- Experience with standard and complex Salesforce Configure Price Quote (CPQ) configurations and custom pricing, specifically amendments
- 1+ year(s) of Deal Desk or equivalent revenue/sales operations experience
- Experience working with pricing models to achieve accurate pricing
- Experience partnering with Accounting and Legal to to make sure all requirements are met
- Ability to balance heavy request loads with varying complexity
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to process improvement
- Support and flexibility within a growing sales environment
- High level understanding of how quotes translate to revenue
Target Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 + bonus eligibility and equity
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.