Commercial Account Executive (Central)
Revenue – Sales /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking for an upbeat, coachable, and highly-motivated individual to join our sales team as a Commercial Account, supporting small businesses customers within an assigned geographic territory. You will be responsible for identifying customers, building relationships and guiding them through Red Canary’s solutions from introductory conversations all the way to contract execution. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
The Red Canary sales team helps our future customers understand how we can make their security better. We work very closely with customers, so it is critical to lay strong foundations for relationships that last for many years. Our sales team discovers opportunities and works from start to finish to ensure customers make outcome-focused decisions to fill their cyber security needs. We are growing exponentially and you can expect tremendous earning potential.
**Candidate should be in Central or Mountain Time Zone**
What You'll Do
- Manage sales cycle from qualifying to closed won for new logo accounts
- Take ownership of results as part of a hard-working team, by consistently meeting or exceeding territory sales goals
- Understand customers’ business and technical challenges to determine if Red Canary is a good fit
- Show dedication to building territory pipeline through prospecting into target companies and cultivating relationships with potential customers
- Provide support to customers during the sales process, ensuring questions are answered and alignment is built between business challenges and solutions
- Engage comfortably with open, direct and respectful collaboration throughout the Red Canary organization, with sales partners and future customers
- Manage a book of existing customers in partnership with Customer Success Manager to renew and expand accounts
- Partner with and prioritize the efforts with Sales Engineering to ensure focus on the right activities to drive business growth in the territory
- Operate in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with many customers and prospects
What You'll Bring
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a diverse set of challenges
- 2+ years of closing experience in multiple-product software/SaaS sales environments, with information security experience as a plus
- Familiarity with common sales tools, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, Marketo
- Experience with cold-calling and value selling
- Ability to travel within territory up to 50%
Targeted compensation range: $150,000 - $190,000 OTE (uncapped commission and equity)
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.