Partner Relationship Manager - Microsoft
GTM Partnerships – GTM Partnerships /
Why Red Canary
At Red Canary we are on a mission to improve information security—not just for our customers, but for the entire security community. We do this every day by empowering security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology. Through our unique combination of MDR software and 24x7 expert threat investigation services, Red Canary is an extension of our customer’s security team, we are their security ally.
The Red Canary + Microsoft team is focused on innovating within the Microsoft ecosystem to build product offerings that attract customers and improve security outcomes. We do this by relentlessly pursuing the most challenging information security problems, defining and prioritizing solutions, and overseeing delivery of these solutions as products in the Red Canary portfolio.
Why You Matter
As a Partner Relationship Manager - Microsoft at Red Canary you support the development and expansion of our Microsoft partnership by engaging directly with Microsoft through business development, sales, and territory coordination activities. In doing so, you will work alongside our sales team to build and optimize our co-selling motion with Microsoft sellers.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand, document, organize, prioritize, and address ideas that will help Microsoft field sales teams sell more Red Canary products
- Identify and act on opportunities to make Red Canary the easiest partner for Microsoft to do business with
- Define and put in place the process for Microsoft to engage Red Canary sales teams (and vice versa)
- Contribute to product discussions as a voice of the Microsoft sales teams
- Work closely with Product Marketing Manager to define, validate, and build enablement materials
- Communicate Red Canary vision, product plans and status of ongoing partner activities to key stakeholders via written announcements and in-person briefings
Who You Are
- Recent experience at Microsoft (or at a Microsoft partner generating significant revenue) developing go-to-market strategies and co-selling processes , including familiarity with the organizational structure and related sales methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience with a combination of sales, marketing, and sales operations background within a security or technology organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Places a high value on accurately setting and clearly communicating expectations
- Can dissect and clearly articulate complex problems to sales and business stakeholders alike
Benefits at Red Canary
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.