Customer Reference Manager
Marketing – Digital Marketing /
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
As a Customer Reference Manager at Red Canary, you will build and drive reference program adoption, cultivate relationships, and deliver results.
What You'll Do
- Engage in targeted recruiting to build list of referenceable customers per market segment
- Onboard new customer reference program members to learn preferences, strengths and weaknesses, and to determine how they can be best used by the program
- Manage content created by referenceable customers for cross-functional usage (tagging, updating, and retiring aged content)
- Build and manage customer reference rewards programs and recognition programs for Sales, Customer Success, and customers
- Maintain accurate data for reference accounts and contacts. Ensure customers are fully and accurately tagged in Churn Zero and SFDC (who is the advocate, for what, what activities are they available for, how often)
- Meet with teams that use references (PR, AR, social, events, sales, executives, etc) to proactively anticipate needs
- Maintain advocate relationships by proactively reaching out to customers to ensure they are happy as a customer and advocates, update preferences, gather ideas for co-marketing activities, send thank you gifts to maintain goodwill
- Own Customer Advisory Board and meeting coordination
- Analyze and report on program performance
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience working with customers references, and/or peer communities
- Consistent record in customer success management
- Experience with ChurnZero, Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress and other marketing systems is a plus.
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred
Targeted base salary range: $120,000 - $140,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.