Technical Account Manager, Cloud Workload Protection
Product – Customer Security Operations /
Why You Matter
Red Canary's product suite is growing and you will have the opportunity to work with Red Canary’s Cloud Workload Protection product. You will be responsible for customer success and support, ensuring our prospective and existing customers see why our product delivers the best threat detection outcomes for cloud environments. You will get to work with a dedicated team of engineers, product managers, security researchers, and more, all collectively working together to redefine what is possible.
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
Who You Are
You will be the customer-facing role and voice for Cloud Workload Protection customers. You will be the technical expert and advocate for our customers, ensuring they receive the best support and achieve the best possible security outcomes.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS company that offers a security-related product.
- Experience working directly with customers in a technical account manager, solution architect or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Linux or supporting a Linux product.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or supporting a Cloud product.
- Understanding of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
What You'll Do
- Handle inbound questions, feature requests and bugs, in both real-time chat (Slack) and in our ticketing system (Zendesk). Communicate status and updates with the customer regularly, working directly with product and engineering counterparts.
- Create knowledge-base articles, for internal processes and troubleshooting, and for customer facing documentation.
- Participate as an active member and representative for community support and engagement.
- Act as the primary customer point of contact supporting customer retention, timeliness of support response, and customer value realization.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.