Full Stack Developer
National Security – National Security /
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse is hiring a Full Stack Developer with an active TS/SCI clearance. The ideal candidate will provide support in the areas of application development, automated extract/transform/load operations, database operations, front-end & back-end design, and data visualization. The ideal candidate will compose solutions that rapidly deliver functionality to enrich and visualize vast amounts of structured and unstructured data from various sources and formats. The ideal candidate will interface with the client, stakeholders, military personnel, and data providers to ensure that the ISR Analysis Team within the OUSD(I&S) has maximal buy-in for its activities and can identify and collect data it needs. Additionally, the ideal candidate will also maintain and develop the client's tool for ISR data aggregation, linking, and analysis and thus this position emphasizes rounded, technical development skills. The work location for this role will be in Reston, VA.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- Active TOP SECRET (TS) with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access, required. Individuals who do not have an active TS clearance with SCI access will not be considered for this opportunity.
- Strong experience programming in Python and other Object-Oriented Languages producing clean, reusable, and modular code.
- Five years (5) years of experience with software design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Experience with CentOS Linux, Docker, Cron tasks, PuTTy and other software for use on DevOps tasks
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) development, including merging and normalizing related data sources.
- Experience with asynchronous code running in a queuing system such as a Redis Queue.
- Experience with legacy web service APIs such as SOAP as well as text-based and web-based data scraping
- Solid ability to troubleshoot application networking, routing, client certificates and errors.
- Ability to work in a small, agile team environment, including on government site where availability of advanced development/database tools may be limited.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- Experience building new products and services from the ground up.
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer networking and information security
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Talent Acquisition at Talent_Acquisition@redhorsecorp.com
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.