Program Manager – Defense and Intelligence
National Security – National Security /
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation (Redhorse) is hiring a Program Manager to manage a variety of data analytics, administrative, force protection, policy development, and technology development and installation programs for various federal agencies, including the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. The Program Manager will be responsible for overall direction, coordination, and implementation of projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, goals, contractual obligations, and regulatory requirements.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of project engagements and contracts; including planning, coordinating, and making decisions on cost, technical approach, schedules, performance metrics, quality control, recruiting, personnel management, and client care.
- Managing multiple teams of personnel across multiple engagements; to include resource allocation, performance management and measurement, salary administration, and recruiting.
- Understanding company financial accounting, contract requirements, development of cost estimates, and budget adherence, monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Providing business development support in mining new opportunities from existing and new clients, and supporting technical and cost proposal development.
- Identifying new opportunities, positioning and capture, and contributing to prospective customer meetings and briefings, win strategy, proposal, and cost developments.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials:
- US citizen with TS/SCI US government clearance. Applicants who are not US Citizens and who do not have a current and active TS/SCI security clearance will not be considered for this role.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Management or related fields
- Six (6) years of experience managing multi-year, complex projects on government contracts within the Department of Defense or the Intelligence Community strongly desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, leadership, analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience in MS Office 2010 or better required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, & Outlook)
- Must exhibit a collaborative personality and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Adaptability and comfort working in a fast-paced and sometimes unstructured environment
- Ability to translate complex ideas into processes and tactical plans
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation
The work environment for this position requires an individual to be able to:
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to: walk, sit, used hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop, talk or hear
- May be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Occasional site visits in a noisy environment may be typically required
- Business travel is required; less than 25% out of town travel
- Local area travel is required on a regular basis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Talent Acquisition at Talent_Acquisition@redhorsecorp.com
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.