Director of Open Source Analytics
Corporate Functions – Digital Solutions /
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation (Redhorse) is seeking an exceptional leader to serve as our Director of Open Source Analytics for the Digital Solutions Center. The Director of will report to the Vice President of Digital Solutions and will be the lead for analytics activities within the company. This position will be based in National Capital Region offices in the Roslyn neighborhood of Arlington, VA.
The successful candidate will serve as the analytics expert in the company’s matrixed internal service delivery organization focused on digital transformation services. They will additionally serve as a senior technology solutioning and engineering advisor within the digital solutions delivery process, leveraging corporate capabilities to support value chain activities. The Director of Open Source Analytics will advise the executive leadership of the company on overall technology strategy of the company.
- In collaboration with Practice Leads, BD and Capture Leads, and PMs contribute technical expertise and labor in support of value chain activities including competitive intelligence, market engagement, opportunity qualification, solution development, teaming, proposals, and technical staffing.
- Gather/develop technical information to create customer-centric bid and proposal documents that logically flow and read with a single voice.
- Analyzes RFI/RFQ/RFP and develops solutions architectures for proposal evaluation.
- Assists in developing win themes and incorporate strategies developed in review teams for final RFI/RFQ/RFP drafts.
- Researches and gathers information for use in RFI/RFQ/RFP development activities.
- Incorporates information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to be included in the RFI/RFQ/RFP.
- Participates in solution storyboarding and content development meetings.
- Writes and leads proposal sections as assigned and ensures compliance with all RFI/RFQ/RFP requirements.
- Prepare technical papers, reference graphics and architectures
- Interviews Redhorse program managers and task leads, and other Redhorse technical personnel to collect technical and methodology information and incorporate that information into winning technical approach sections of RFI/RFQ/RFP.
- Helps coordinate all RFI/RFQ/RFP sections assigned (Past Performance, Technical, Management, Pricing) and complete all required government forms.
- Provide final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, compliance, and conformance to established strategies and plans.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate discipline that provides the functional skills to perform the tasks and responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience, with 3 years coordinating or writing technical proposals.
- Demonstrated success as both an individual contributor and leader as a solutions architect
- Familiarity and experience with Architecture Frameworks such as DoDAF
- Technical experience and familiarity with IT architecture (enterprise, data, etc.) and IT modernization initiatives. Cloud architecture experience a plus.
- Experience with cyber-security industry terms and processes a plus.
- Proven ability to drive key client communication and expectations
- Experience engaging clients and developing relationships at the highest levels of the Federal Government
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex ideas into processes and tactical plans, ability to present complex concepts simply and clearly.
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand business functionality
- Ability to foster positive business relationships
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Experience working with office productivity software, such as Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and file sharing applications.
- Understanding of Federal Contracting bid process and managing proposal activities in federal environments.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent proofreading abilities.
- Ability to give clear, concise directions and organize large volumes of information.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with MS Office software suite, as well as graphics, spreadsheet, and database software applications.
- Familiarity of concepts, practices, and procedures in working with FFP, BPA, T&M, and IDIQ contracts.
- Thrives in a fast-paced ever-changing environment, while successfully managing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver in a timely manner, with the ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives.
- Capability to work independently and meet department and corporate objectives.
- Attention to Detail—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a pre-employment background investigation.
- May have to travel overnight to attend industry events and customer conferences.
- Ability to obtain security clearance up to Top Secret (TS).
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Masters or PhD
- Cybersecurity expertise
- Experience in National Security Systems
- Experience in Energy and Environment Systems
- Experience in Federal Civilian Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Talent Acquisition at Talent_Acquisition@redhorsecorp.com
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.