Greater Seattle Area
3+ years of selling experience, preferably enterprise SaaS solutions.
Our fast-growing client has created a simple SaaS platform designed to increase giving to non-profit organizations. They were founded in 2011 and have been exponentially growing ever since. They have been making a huge impact on their client's bottom line.
Our client grew from $2M-$50M in ARR in only 3 years and are looking to continue their dynamic growth. If you want to be a world-changer, this is your opportunity!
You will be a full-cycle sales professional - coming on to hunt, prospect and close new business. If you are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company, this is your dream job.
SaaS is an ever-expanding industry, it’s time for you to join a growing A-list start up!
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Clearly articulate client’s value proposition and return on investment
- Develop and manage a territory plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and supporting inbound marketing tactics
- 3+ years of selling experience, Experience in selling in the technology field, preferably Enterprise SaaS Solutions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in new business development
- Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with ability to influence decisions
- Structured and strategic approach to business planning
- Understanding of the entire sales cycle from researching a prospect, to scheduling demos, to negotiation, to contracting, to closing a deal
- Demonstrated experience in positioning and selling against the competition
- Passion, commitment, and track record of exceeding sales targets
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision with fully paid premiums for you and 50% employer paid for your dependents
- Paid vacation, sick days, and 11 paid holidays
- 401k with traditional and Roth options
Compensation for Mid-Market AE
- Base: $65k. OTE: $130k.