Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Greater Seattle Area
1 - 3 years of working on a sales team, preferably with SaaS solutions.
Is your focus on finding viable high quality prospects for our client's product through targeted questions? You will be the client’s first impression, so you will need to be a passionate, personable and professional individual who will be able to connect clients to SaaS service. Lots of room for advancement.
We’re looking for team members with successful track records hunting B2B leads for a business software product, appointment setting, and managing inbound requests for information
On Target Earnings - $55k ($35k base)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be a hunter and will be responsible for generating appointments with some of the World’s largest organizations, government, and nonprofit sectors.
- Grow business within assigned prospect lists, and expand into related departments and agencies.
- Create and prioritize strategic account lists within a defined segment, using tools like Discoverorg and LinkedIn
- Maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls.
- Research and build account lists in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers and Marketing to run highly targeted ABM campaigns
- Achieve monthly quotas of scheduled demos and qualified opportunities.
- Evangelize with Senior Managers and Executives at prospect accounts
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to continually improve lead generation activities and automation
- Provide value-added market intelligence to Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Task with creating and driving social awareness and selling activities
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience working on a sales team, within a technology environment (preferred, not required)
- Ambition to be part of a fast-paced, high-growth sales culture
- High activity sales, including high call volume, pipeline growth, and opportunity generation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls and navigate enterprise accounts
- Solid computer skills, especially around modern CRM systems
- Ability to employ creative tactics to reach executives
- Challenger sales-related skill set
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to share, measure, and implement best practices with the team.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision with fully paid premiums for you and 50% employer paid for your dependents
- Paid vacation, sick days, and 11 paid holidays
- 401k with traditional and Roth options
- An incredible team of smart, dedicated, and supportive people