Director of Sales Operations
Greater Seattle Area
As a Director of Sales Operations, you will serve in a critical leadership with our client to scale their Sales Operations function as they grow into the next phase of their business. You will be a strategic advisor to their Sales and Customer Success Leadership teams to provide frameworks for territory design, robust compensation plans, and in-depth BI and Financial Reporting. You will also “roll up” your sleeves to get into data to provide insight recommendations to drive our business forward. In addition, you provide leadership to a small, yet, growing sales operations team.
- 7+Years of SalesOperationsExperience(with at least 2 years in a leadership role)
- Experience in a SaaS based business model
- Financial analysis experience (modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools,visualization)
- Salesforce Knowledge (complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows).
- Experience proactively monitoring sales process quality and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Experience holding meetings withVPs.
Compensation: $120-$145k (DOE). Excellent benefits and perks.