Greater Seattle Area
2+ years of selling experience, preferably enterprise SaaS solutions.
Our fast-growing client has created a simple SaaS platform designed to increase engagement and giving to non-profit organizations. They grew from $2M-$60M in ARR in only 3 years and are looking to continue their dynamic growth. If you want to be a world-changer, this is your opportunity!
You will focus on up-selling, cross-selling, renewing a current book of business. If you are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company, this is your dream job.
SaaS is an ever-expanding industry, it’s time for you to join a growing A-list start up!
- 2+ years of proven sales track record
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment
- Sales experience in a technology oriented field
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling
- In-depth knowledge of client’s products and services, their functionality and applications in customer learning and development initiatives
- Must have an understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and must know how to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale
- Ability to work with multiple functional departments and roles to manage customer life cycle from implementation to renewal
- Excellent ability in analyzing opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential within existing books of business
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Ability to manage multiple relationships within an organization
- Strong relationship-building and consulting skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a positive, winning attitude
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and an ability to understand new technical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision with fully paid premiums for you and 50% employer paid for your dependents
- Paid vacation, sick days, and 11 paid holidays
- Tons more!
Compensation (Mid Market)
- Base: $50k. OTE: $90k. (Uncapped)
- Base: $60k. OTE: $100k (Uncapped)