Frontend Engineer - Athens
Life at RedLink
Would you like to work for a well-funded Silicon Valley startup? We are building fantastic tools for scholarly publishers and academic libraries using the latest and greatest technologies. If you love the challenge of building unique solutions for a range of new products and you are also passionate about the front end, we want to meet you. You should be comfortable in a fast paced environment, where jobs evolve quickly with new opportunities. We offer a competitive compensation package and a very attractive work environment.
Skills we're looking for
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & multinational engineering environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done.
- CS degree and experience with fundamentals of data structures, algorithm design, and data architecture.
- Experience with optimizing, tuning, and debugging for performance.
- Demonstrated track record of developing Single Page Apps using HTML5, JS Frameworks (angularJS & jQuery) as well as responsive design toolkits (e.g. angular material, bootstrap).
You have it? It's a plus
- Knowledge of Java considered a plus Knowledge of MongoDB other NOSQL databases.
- Experience with cloud environments.