Developer Marketing Leader
Marketing – Marketing
Redox makes it easy to build and scale digital health applications. We do that by providing a unified API that connects applications to over 600 healthcare organizations. Developers are the primary users of the Redox platform. Developers can also be key Redox champions inside of prospective customers. The Developer Marketing Leader will develop and execute a plan to serve the information needs of developers and transform developer engagement into a commercial engine for the company.
You will define the strategic positioning and carry out a plan for engaging with digital health developers. You will dive deeply into the developer’s world in order to understand the problems that developers face. You will also collaborate with the Redox product and engineering teams to Identify ways that to help developers.
Externally you will:
- Build awareness of Redox and inspire developers to build on top of the Redox Platform.
- Participate in the health tech ecosystem and community and build relationships with engineers, product managers, and influencers.
- Partner with technology firms, industry associations, and standards bodies to drive thought leadership through major platforms.
- Create opportunities for the community to provide feedback and even contribute to Redox.
- Craft and maintain world-class resources for developers beyond our API, such as demos, documentation, how-to guides, and blog posts.
- Champion Redox to developers by speaking at conferences, contributing to and hosting events, and engaging with the community through all available channels.
Internally at Redox, you will:
- Source and filter developer feedback and sentiment about Redox, working closely with product managers
- Advocate for 3rd party developers internally, and make sure that everyone in engineering, product, design, and support has a consistent understanding of our developers needs
- Work closely with marketing on evolving our brand and ensuring we provide value to the healthcare developer community with consistent relevant content.
Qualifications for the role:
- You're a lifelong learner and natural networker
- Inherently altruistic and want to help solve other people's problems
- Strong engineering background
- Highly creative and energetic
- A history of participating in developer communities, whether through open source contributions, hackathons, meetups, or other avenues
- Engaging communicator, both written and in-person
- Excitement about speaking publicly and representing Redox in the wild
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable developing a strategy and working autonomously. You will be a team of one to start and will need to take our overarching goal and lay the foundation for the team to grow.
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!