Customer Success Organization – Solution Engineering
As a Sales Engineer, you are a technical advisor to prospective customers leading up to and through their contracting with Redox. Your main objectives are to sell Redox to technical stakeholders, ensure the prospect has appropriate product-market fit, and make sure the customer’s development and product teams are set up for success in their onboarding and use of Redox. Sales Engineers need to have a technical understanding of the Redox platform and offering as well as a working knowledge of healthcare industry technology, regulations and trends in order to successfully advise customers during this pre-sale process. This collective knowledge also makes Sales Engineers important educators among the greater pipeline team.
- 2-4+ years of experience in a technical sales, technical customer service, or product-focused role
- 2-4+ years of experience in healthcare technology
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on technical topics
- Have a base understanding of APIs and web service protocols
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to adapt quickly in a constantly changing industry and ecosystem
- Comfortable with uncertainty
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to both learn and teach
- Patient, agile, and able to grow with an expanding team and company
- Able to say No to or push back against both prospects and teammates when something is not in the best interest of Redox and our customers
- Able to work autonomously but can also work effectively with a team of different personalities to identify the best solutions and paths forward for both Redox and our customers
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!