Sales – Account Executives /
Redox is growing our sales organization and are adding several outstanding Account Executives who excel in selling Software-as-a-Service solutions.
As a Redox Account Executive, you will be on the front lines and manage the sales cycle from beginning to end. Conduct qualifying “discovery” phone calls with decision makers, schedule presentations, execute a sales strategy and close deals. You will also manage an existing book of business to identify expansion opportunities with current customers to grow their business with Redox. Successful Account Executives have excellent prioritization skills, are natural communicators, and lead the sale from prospecting new clients to securing the deal. Additionally, Redox account executives also excel with systematic hunting of new clients and manage their territory with diligent use of CRM software.
- Research, develop and qualify opportunities at targeted prospective customers
- Identify key executives at targeted companies and conduct research for a well-informed initial contact
- Build and manage a qualified pipeline of Redox prospects within a territory
- Manage an existing book of business of Redox customers identifying and executing on expansion opportunities
- Schedule and present effective sales presentations
- Manage the entire sales cycle, negotiate, and close deals
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results
About You - At Redox we hire based on our values as well as sales competency. How you accomplish your work is just as important as getting the work done. We’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate about solving complex problems that improve the state of the world
- Willing to learn a technical product and use a value based selling approach
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment. Growth minded and hungry to overdeliver
- Adaptable and solution-oriented towards solving complex problems
- Biased towards action and creating positive impact
- Respectful and inclusive, soliciting and incorporating input from others
To be successful in this role, your work experience should include:
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales in the field with prospects
- Strong drive to interact with prospects to share product knowledge
- Able to engage and negotiate at an executive level; self aware with executive presence
- A great team player that raises the talent level of all those you interact with
- Consistent track record of delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Tech savvy user of mobile, internet and software applications
- Experience selling intangible software services is preferred
- Proven track record of moving the sales cycle forward on our timeline
- Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive, confident and assertive
- Determined and driven to succeed financially
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!