Technical Account Manager
Customer Success Organization – Solution Engineering /
At the heart of Redox’s mission is the fundamental desire to enable frictionless adoption of technology. As the health tech industry continues to develop new interoperability standards, Technical Account Managers pair with Redox customers to navigate these new standards and options for enabling better patient care. Technical Account Managers form an important part of the collaborative team between Redox and our customers by developing shared strategies to help our customers reach scale.
You’ll use your healthcare experience, clinical workflow understanding and EHR knowledge to provide recommendations and direction to enable healthcare technology adoption. You’ll also play a vital role in helping our customers expand their own understanding and use of Redox and the healthcare integration standards powered by our engine.
You'll make a positive impact from day one as part of a collaborative and committed team, and will enjoy opportunities to grow toward your strengths and what interests you most.
- Partner with enterprise and scaling customers to execute on all post-sale functions
- Act as a trusted collaborator with the customer to deliver ideal integration outcomes
- Collaborate internally to manage customer success plan and escalations
- Maintain internal documentation relating to customers and processes
- Create collateral for customer to use at scale
- Keep up to date with product enhancements
- Monitor industry trends and how they impact our customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep EHR integration and workflow knowledge
- Functional understanding of data formats like HL7v2, XML, X12
- Understanding of various healthcare workflows
- Demonstrated experience with expanding customers and building franchises
- Ability to proactively identify new solutions, scopes, processes for customers
- Interest in working with ambiguous and changing responsibilities and initiatives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside & work in the continental US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!