Sales Support Specialist
Sales – Sales Operations
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team! As a Sales Support Specialist you will help our company grow by improving our sales processes, training, business analytics and overall productivity. This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations and will evolve over time, as the company grows and needs change. You will partner closely to help drive improvements and build programs in all of these functions. This will not be easy. It’s going to be a big challenge, with a variety of new opportunities for growth! If you have the grit and determination to help build an exciting new company, we’ll give you the guidance and leadership to make it happen.
- Schedule, implement and manage sales training with Director of Sales Operations
- Help identify bottlenecks in the sales process and suggest solutions
- Help define, document, set up and monitor sales processes
- Assist the sales team with contract quotes for clients
- Additional administrative tasks, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Great time management and organizational skills is absolutely key for this position
- 1-3 years of experience supporting a sales organization
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or customer service, and a high level of interest in the operations side of sales
- Understanding of sales processes
- Sales reporting and analytics experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Salesforce (or other CRM) experience a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps Suite
- BS in Business or relevant field is a plus, but not required
- Process improvement (Lean Six Sigma) experience a plus, but not required
- Experience in a healthcare and/or technology company would be a plus, but not required
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We full support diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!