Redox is seeking an outstanding product owner who thrives in a fast-paced Agile Scrum development lifecycle and quickly evolving market landscape. As a Redox PO, you will be the primary stakeholder for a product area - working with the product delivery team to take feature concepts to delivered customer value. You will be the key decision maker for the product area backlog for the delivery team. Product owners at Redox work closely with all aspects of the company, including product marketing, sales, engineering, and customer success.
- Collaborate with sales engineers, the product marketing team, and company executive leadership to transform big picture strategy into detailed user stories
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our customer base and core business value in healthcare to ensure we continuously deliver more value to our customers and are thinking five steps ahead of the industry
- Collaborate with engineers on a daily basis to share vision and context for decision making as they design and develop the product
- Provide feature details and business context to the product marketing team for product releases
- Develop clear and detailed product specifications for developers
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in product development, with some experience as a product owner
- Technical enough to work with engineers and participate in architecture and design discussions
- Strong communication skills with an ability to share context from the customer experience with actionable detail
- We provide benefits that allow you to live life by your own design. Redox employees enjoy unmatched autonomy in their work and the support to live a balanced life. We trust you know what you need to be happy, at work and at home.
- Tackle Challenging Problems Everyday. There is no roadmap for what we are building, so you’ll have the backing and support of talented engineers and security practitioners to make sure you have what you need to be successful.
- Work Anywhere. (Within the US) We want to have the best people at Redox - no matter where you call home. All Redox employees are encouraged to live and work wherever they're happiest. All you need is power, wifi, and a computer and you’re good to go. We also run a number of co-located working spaces across many US cities if you prefer an office environment.
- Flexible Working. Take a trip somewhere fun, stay home to recover from being sick, or have a staycation to unplug and recharge. Our best work happens when we feel fresh and inspired. We leave it up to you to decide when you need to take breaks and encourage you to make time for adventure and discovery.
- Health & Dental from Day 1. Working in healthcare makes you understand all the challenges life can throw at you. Your health and dental coverage starts when you do to make sure you're always covered. We provide health and dental insurance for employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents, as well as life and disability insurance.
- Parental Leave. As your family grows, it’s important that you’re there and have time to figure out what your family’s new norm is. You can take 12 weeks of paid time off within the first year of your new addition arriving. We know that they need you and we have your back.
- Productivity Fund. We want you to be able to set up a workspace that allows you to perform at your very best. All Redox employees receive an annual discretionary stipend so you can select what helps you be productive.
- 401k. We offer an optional, customizable and flexible 401k plan for you to plan for your financial future on your terms.
Healthcare is a 3.5 trillion-dollar industry in the US alone. Sadly, healthcare has been a laggard in realizing the benefits of technology and is overripe for disruption. A primary roadblock that is inhibiting innovation is an inability to integrate innovative software applications with a hospital’s Electronic Health Records system (EHR). Redox solves this foundational problem by providing an elegant, cost-effective, secure and highly-scalable platform that eliminates these technical barriers.
Since Redox’s founding in 2014, thousands of healthcare developers have built on Redox’s API platform and Health Systems are using the Redox platform to do everything from turning on new cloud-based applications to exchanging data with affiliated facilities. Redox has connected hundreds of applications at Health Systems across the country, with robust capabilities for integrating into 30+ EHRs including Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, and Athena.