Engineering – Leadership
We at Redox understand that we are all patients. Our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
As a Scrum Master in our rapidly growing Engineering organization, you will work closely with each team’s tech lead, product owner, and technical contributors, using your deep understanding of people and systems to iteratively improve our processes and ensure we deliver high quality software necessary for our mission to succeed.
At Redox, we’re not dogmatic about Scrum, but instead choose to align around our organizational values to achieve the best outcomes across the company. You’re intellectually curious, adaptable, and excited to help us identify and fill in the gaps as we scale.
Your Opportunities and Impact
- Coach delivery teams on agile philosophy, principles, and practices, encouraging them to self-organize and achieve objectives in an environment of experimentation, learning, and continuous improvement
- Build a healthy, psychologically safe environment where problems can be raised and resolved, facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Lead effective sprints by collaborating with product owners and development teams to remove impediments and ensure that user stories are 'sprint ready'
- Provide transparency around project status and collaborate with the product manager and tech lead to identify, communicate, and mitigate project risks
- Identify and implement operational improvements in cross-team collaboration, Jira workflows, and knowledge dashboards
Your Background and Experience
- Deep knowledge of the Scrum framework and associated ideologies: estimation techniques, backlog prioritization, business value, supporting teams in determining working agreements, definition of done, etc
- Proven leadership, mentoring, influencing, and communication skills that result in strong, customer-focused relationships
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize between multiple projects and operational work
- Experience simultaneously working on multiple remote and geographically distributed (US) teams
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!