Customer Success Organization – Implementation Management
Redox has experienced significant growth in the last year and is seeking an experienced Integration Manager. Our Customer Success Organization's primary objective is delivering on Redox’s brand promises, which include getting customers live more quickly than they’d be able to on their own and abstracting away many of the healthcare organization nuances to their integration strategy.
Redox Integration Managers are required to deliver consistently and autonomously to deliver on these promises to our customers. The ability to integrate quickly and abstract nuance requires a solutions-oriented, technical thinker who is willing and able to tackle the industry’s biggest problems. Integration Managers are responsible for managing 10+ projects simultaneously while working collaboratively with a group of sales and technical resources.
- Work with applications and healthcare organizations to finalize site specific scope and project plan
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Redox partners. Work closely with other areas including product development and sales to ensure customer needs are met
- Manage many small to medium, complex implementation projects to completion, ensuring customer relationship success, working with multiple resources and managing project teams effectively
- Conduct interim and post-project retrospectives; assess the need for and recommend improvements for future deliveries; Champion new processes and methodologies within the Customer Success and Product Delivery teams
- Act as a project liaison with customers, healthcare organizations, and other departments. Maintain accurate project documents (schedule, requirements, agenda, etc.) and distribute them in a timely manner to all participants
- Identify and resolve issues that arise throughout the implementation
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives to advance the quality of our implementations
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4+ years of healthcare project management experience
- Proven project management experience in Customer Success and/or Software as a Service sector
- Healthcare integration implementation experience
- Experience managing multiple projects, monitoring and reporting progress, and exceeding client expectations
- SaaS / Computer Software industry experience (preferred)
- Strong technical background, with working knowledge of multiple healthcare integration methods including HL7
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to deliver messages to multiple audiences
- Ability to develop, motivate and lead teams of cross-functional resources
- Proven experience consistently delivery outcomes
What sets great candidates apart from good candidates in this role?
- Strong understanding healthcare workflows and integration
- Experience managing 10+ projects simultaneously
- Experience teaching and growing teams
- Excellent reporting skills with the ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also glean insight to improve the performance of the Customer Success team
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Embraces giving and receiving feedback
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!