Recruiting Operations Coordinator
PeopleOps – Talent Acquisition
Redox is a 5 year old, fast-growing scaling company on a mission to change healthcare data integration. Joining the Talent Acquisition team at Redox, you will play a meaningful role in the growth of our team. We count on the TA Team to ensure that the top of our hiring pipeline consistently has high quality candidates to meet our hiring goals.
You will be one of the first Redoxers new candidates interact with. You will be a key part of the interviewing process and coordination of our candidates and referred candidates. You’ll work closely with the Recruiters and hiring teams to enable candidates to move through the hiring pipeline until the successful candidate is identified and hired. You will ensure that candidates have a great experience in applying to Redox, through interview coordination, problem solving, follow up communication, etc.
You will also partner with TA Leadership on a variety of operational areas, to include Recruitment Branding and Marketing efforts, ATS best practices and updates, outbound candidate CRM campaigns, KPIs and reporting, hiring team training development, and working on Diversity initiatives.
Being a part of the Talent Acquisition team at Redox is a key role to our success as a company. As such, you must embody Redox culture, champion our mission, and set the tone that will last throughout a successful candidate’s Redox career.
Key Experience and Skills Required
- A minimum of 2+ years recruitment coordination experience, ideally in a fast growth startup or scaling growth company
- Strong online tools capabilities, with tools such as Gmail, scheduling tools, Slack, Zoom, Social Media, and ideally an Applicant Tracking System.
- Outgoing, personable, authentic, collaborative and highly communicative.
- Able to connect with and work well with many different types of personalities. You will be interacting with teams and candidates across our business units.
- Comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. You will have key responsibilities.. We will support you and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently, while communicating effectively with the TA and hiring team members..
- High sense of urgency and high bar for quality.
- Ability to be highly organized, detailed, and professional in your communication.
- High levels of Redoxiness.
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!