Senior Technical Recruiter
PeopleOps – Talent Acquisition
Redox is a 5 year old, fast-growing scaling company on a mission to change healthcare. Joining the Talent Acquisition team at Redox, you will play a meaningful role in the growth of our team. We count on the TA Team to ensure that the top of our hiring pipeline consistently has high quality candidates to meet our hiring goals. You will develop and execute strategies for sourcing candidates, including outbound email campaigns to build our brand among potential candidates and targeted outreach to people in engineering, product, business, and operation roles who would raise the bar for our team. You will identify untapped sources of candidates who will increase both the quality and diversity of our team. You will partner closely with hiring teams to move candidates through the hiring pipeline until the successful candidate is identified and hired. You will ensure that candidates have a great experience in applying to Redox, whether or not we decide to make an offer.
You will be the first person that most of the next generation of Redoxers interact with. As such, you must embody Redox culture, champion our mission, and set the tone that will last throughout a successful candidate’s Redox career.
- A minimum of 4+ years recruitment experience, ideally in a fast growth scaling environment.
- Outgoing, personable, authentic, collaborative and highly communicative
- Expertise in tech/product recruiting, able to influence hiring managers, candidates and team members in a consultative way.
- Consistent track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary technical talent.
- Comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. You will have objectives. We will support you and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently, while communicating effectively with the TA team members.
- High sense of urgency and high bar for quality.
- Business and product-savvy. You will help leaders at Redox understand how hiring can help them meet their objectives. You must have a commitment to engage with the business and product.
- High levels of Redoxiness.
The Redox Talent Acquisition team works remotely, anywhere in the US. In fact, the majority of our team works remotely.
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!