Senior Product Manager
Product – Product Managers /
Redox is looking for Senior Product Managers to help us reduce the friction in healthcare integration. Redox Product Managers lead cross functional teams to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate for this role understands how to leverage frameworks like design thinking to develop deep customer empathy and work with partners in design and engineering to deliver valuable, usable and feasible solutions to our customers.
- Partner with engineers, designers, product marketers and strategists to identify and deliver highly valuable, usable and feasible products to our customers.
- Manage the trajectory of your product area. Capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Create product vision and guide execution through every stage of the software development lifecycle.
- Work closely with customers and our customer success team to build customer empathy.
- Define and measure the success of your product area.
- Help support the organization through change, evolution, and growth.
- Travel 2-4 times a year for offsite retreats, during the work week, for company and team alignment and fun *Currently not doing this, but expect to generally resume business travel at some point in the second half of 2021
Background and Experience
- You have a strong background working with SaaS applications that leverage technology to create a winning user experience
- You will be very accustomed to qualitative and quantitative analysis, and making decisions based upon what you learn
- You listen and ask questions with the intent to learn, understand, and shape your ideas and direction
- You know how to adjust your communication style based upon your audience
- You are a practical but compelling storyteller
- You have worked extensively with designers, researchers and engineers
- You know good design guidelines
- You know how to create detailed user flows with all the happy and sad paths
- You know how to be an influential Coach with very little authority to command
- You can disagree, but know how to strongly align to the direction moving forward
- You can positively mentor others and help shape a growing product culture
- Background in healthcare a strong plus
- Background in the B2B applications is a strong plus
- Documentation Software
- Work Management Software
- User Workflow Software
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!